Please stop taking money from my account if you are doing nothing more than handling your income from new donors. I am sick of getting emails notifying me of your never-ending preparation process for whaling interventions (or that the weather in the Atlantic was too brutal for an intervention on that day.) Please stop wasting your time whining and screaming about how things needs to be stopped or shut down and utilize that time to devise some solutions. We already know that the government is run by corporate giants who only have their self interest in mind. We already know that burning coal is environmentally unfriendly. We already know that cutting down rainforests is harmful to the ecosystem and indigenous people. None of us want this beautiful earth we call our home to waste away. But until you can offer some actual solutions, your charades can only be considered empty and counter-productive. I am starting to wonder whether you are, in fact, holding pinkies with the Establishment, running a huge money-making racket by exploiting the guilt-ridden public. Plus, I am broke. So just stop taking money from me. LOL.
Love,
moi.
No comments:
Post a Comment